In 1992, Bruce Tainio of Tainio Technology, an independent division of Eastern State University in Cheny, Washington, built the world’s first frequency monitor. Tainio determined that the average frequency of the human body during the day is 62-68 Hz.
When the frequency drops, the immune system is compromised. If the frequency drops to 58 Hz, colds and flu symptoms appear. Below the frequency of 62 Hz, the body is more weakened and exposed to the appearance of diseases.
Interesting conclusions from Bruce Tainio’s research regarding the frequency of the Human Body:
- Brain frequency of a genius: 80-82 MHz
- Brain frequency range: 72-90 MHz
- Normal brain frequency: 72 MHz
- Human body frequency: 62-78 MHz
- Human body frequency from neck up: 72-78 MHz
- Human body frequency: neck to neck: 60-68 MHz
- Thyroid and parathyroid glands are: 62-68 MHz
- Timo frequency: 65-68 MHz
- Heart rate: 67-70 MHz
- Lung frequency: 58-65 MHz
- Liver frequency: 55-60 MHz
- Pancreas frequency: 60-80 MHz
- Colds and flu from: 57-60 MHz
- The disease starts with: 58 MHz
- Candida super growth starts at: 55 MHz
- Receptive for Epstein Barr virus (human herpesvirus 4) at: 52 MHz
- Receptive to Cancer (Cancer) at: 42 MHz
- Death starts at: 25 MHz
According to Dr. Royal R. Rife (view blog article), each disease has a frequency. He found that certain frequencies could prevent the disease from developing and that others would destroy the disease. Substances more frequently will destroy lower frequency diseases.
The study of frequencies raises important questions about the frequencies of substances that we eat, breathe and absorb.
Processed / canned foods have a frequency of zero. Fresh products have up to 15 Hz, dry herbs 12-22 Hz, and fresh herbs 20-27 Hz. Essential oils start at 52 Hz and reach frequencies as high as 320 Hz, which is the frequency of Turkish rose oil.